Patient Support Agent Job – Holyoke MA
Why You'll Love this Patient Support Agent Job
We develop highly customized treatment programs for each of our clients. Our treatment teams understand how to help our clients and their families to develop the knowledge, understanding, and tools necessary to recover from substance use disorders, to avoid relapse, and to go on to successful, fulfilling lives.
With the carefully designed series of therapies that we provide, our clients can expect to receive the most effective treatment, tailored to their specific needs. From detox, to primary treatment, and on to aftercare, we ensure that our clients have the support they need to make the changes that will save their lives and allow them to thrive in a future free of substances.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering and managing an average of 75-100 incoming and outgoing calls/voicemails on a daily basis in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide support and compassionate customer service for the thousands of lives we service.
- Schedule appointments using computerized scheduling systems.
- Resolve patient issues and consistently meet or exceed patient’s service expectations.
- Maintain accurate patient accounts by obtaining, recording and updating personal/financial/insurance information.
- Protecting patient confidentiality.
- Any and all other tasks or projects, as assigned.
Candidates for this position should possess a high level of customer service, an understanding of the needs of our patients, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. In addition to the above skills, all candidates should meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 year experience in a medical office setting with moderate to high call volume.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven MS Office Suite experience, specifically with Excel.
- Knowledge of healthcare/medical terminology.
- Knowledge of and strict adherence to HIPAA.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.