Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Job – Anderson IN
Why You'll Love this Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant JobWhen you join the CleanSlate team, you will enjoy a great work life balance. All of our clinics are closed for holidays and close early on Fridays.
You will join a collaborative team of professionals using office-based medicine to solve one of the biggest epidemics in our nation: substance use disorders. This is your chance to make a difference!
Be part of the solution. Join our team today.
Job Duties & ResponsibilitiesAs an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will provide patient care in the addiction clinic, establishing rapport with potential and actual clients to establish care requirements. You will act as medical liaison with primary care physicians and/or medical reviewers of third party payors, and collaborate with the clinic physician and other treatment staff regarding medication management and patient medical reviews.
QualificationsSkills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of EMR and related skills
- Experience in Internal or Family Medicine preferred
- Addiction and/or public health experience preferred
- 1 year experience as NP or PA preferred
- Master’s degree from an accredited School of Nursing; current credentialing as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner by the state Board of Nurse Examiners; OR
- Graduation from an accredited School of Physician Assistants; Unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant; current certification in area of specialty
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course completion card
- Current Basic Life Support Certification for Healthcare Providers
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Substance Registration Certificate