Manager – Addiction Center Job – Tewksbury MA
Why You'll Love this Manager - Addiction Center Job
When you join the CleanSlate team, you will enjoy a great work life balance. All of our clinics are closed for holidays and close early on Fridays.
You will join a collaborative team of professionals using office-based medicine to solve one of the biggest epidemics in our nation: substance use disorders. This is your chance to make a difference!
Be part of the solution. Join our team today.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As the Center Manager, you will oversee clinic operations, systems, budget, materials, human resources and data processing. Your key goals will be to ensure quality care and service aligned with the corporate vision.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Promote the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health care services for patients
- Develop operational plans to assure medical and logistical viability and to fulfill the center’s goals in a coordinated, efficient manner
- Develop budgets, including forecasts of revenue, workload, and requirements for personnel, space, equipment and support services
- Report and interpret monthly and annual data to assure budget compliance
- Assist with the development and implementation of corporate, individual clinic, care provider and product/service marketing plans
- Oversee public relations and maintain referral relationships
- Identify solutions for staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment and supplies
- Hire, onboard and train personnel
- Select and train/orient center personnel.
- Represent centers at public and professional meetings and conferences as required. Participate in center communication and public relations programs.
- Maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional development to keep pace with the trends in health care administration.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years of healthcare industry experience, preferably with a multi-site, multi-state organization
- 3+ years of experience with EMR systems
- 3+ years of staff management experience
- Ability to manage multiple and changing projects rapidly and effectively
- Proven management, leadership, organizational and planning skills
License and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in business management preferred
- Active, current driver’s license
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 8871