Lead Physician Job – Brookfield WI
Why You'll Love this Lead Physician Job
When you become a Physician on the CleanSlate team, you will join an evidence-based medical office with a top-tier medical support staff. You will enjoy a great work life balance with no on-call shifts, plus all of our clinics are closed for holidays and close early on Fridays!
You will join a collaborative team of doctors using office-based medicine to solve one of the biggest epidemics in our nation: substance use disorders. With no patient quotas and high quality, company-provided training, you will never have to turn away a patient who needs your help. CleanSlate will provide all the training and education you need, and support you through the process, to ensure your ability to provide safe an effective medical treatment.
Doctors have always been at the forefront of solving epidemics using medicine. Now, it is your chance to make a difference! Be part of the solution. Join our team today.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide medical review for patients
- Medication management
- Help patients develop their knowledge and understanding of their condition
- Help patients learn to utilize the tools they need to recover and avoid relapse
- Provide oversight and direction for other practitioners
- Foster a team of compassionate care providers who effectively treat patients to recovery
- Oversee and ensure program adherence
- Valid medical license in state of practice
- Board Certified. IM, FM or EM preferred
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA
- DEA X Waiver (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Willingness to obtain board certification in Addiction Medicine within two years of hire (training and testing paid by company)
- Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment