Medical Director Job – Bloomington IN
Why You'll Love this Medical Director Job
When you become a Physician at CleanSlate Centers, you will provide treatment programs grounded in the latest science and best practices, using medicine and coordinated care with other medical professionals to ensure accountability.
This coordinated care approach means fewer administrative duties and upfront access to important patient data. In addition, it allows you to practice at the top of your license to focus on what matters most - the patient.
With high-quality, company-provided training, you will never have to turn away a patient who needs your help.
Additionally, as a Physician with CleanSlate, you will enjoy a great work life balance with clinics closed for holidays and closed early on Fridays. You will be immersed in an environment of continual learning and collaboration.
Most importantly, you will be taking a stand in the battle against opioid addiction and helping solve one of the most challenging epidemics in our nation's history. You will save lives and help people suffering from addiction achieve the lives they want and deserve.
Join us in our mission to bring effective, quality treatment to tens of thousands of patients across the country! Apply today.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide medical review for patients
- Medication management
- Help patients develop their knowledge and understanding of their condition
- Help patients learn to utilize the tools they need to recover and avoid relapse
- Provide oversight and direction for other practitioners
- Foster a team of compassionate care providers who effectively treat patients to recovery
- Oversee and ensure program adherence
- Valid medical license in state of practice
- Board Certified. IM, FM or EM preferred
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
- DEA X Waiver (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
- Willingness to obtain board certification in Addiction Medicine within two years of hire (training and testing paid by company)
- Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment